LA CITE DE L INCONNU DES GAZELLES
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Perfect christian dating service. Free married dating online.
Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Aoû - 15:23 par Invité

» Is this new to you?
Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Aoû - 10:02 par Invité

» tramadol and malignant melanoma pain
Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 17:17 par Invité

» медицина гинеколог
Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 13:12 par Invité

» Notebook Computers
Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeLun 1 Aoû - 17:47 par Invité

» Practically as cheap as files
Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeLun 1 Aoû - 12:53 par Invité

» Краски American Accents
Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeLun 1 Aoû - 12:05 par Invité

» great time to trade forex currencies with the world economic problems
Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeLun 1 Aoû - 9:50 par Invité

» get backlinks backlink service
Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeLun 1 Aoû - 9:05 par Invité

jeux
Le Deal du moment : -29%
Pack Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G 128 Go + Ecouteurs ...
Voir le deal
469 €

Is this new to you?

Is this new to you? Empty Is this new to you?

Message  Attatssa Jeu 4 Aoû - 10:02

Hello. Originally posted by Berryone: Then Save as an ISO File.What he said was perfect, with the exception of this last sentence. I've never saved anything as an ISO file before I burn. I leave the burner to build and burn the ISO file. This I know is capable with both Nero and ImgBurn.I'm almost certain that the process that I use will work for any burning program that will both build and burn the VIDEO_TS file.Originally posted by fowler26: How on earth do I do this I have tryed using dvdfab6 to rip then to burn then near the end it has failed to put onto a dvd twice. I have clicked the right boxes to rip it to a dvd size and then put onto a dvd writes fine but at the end just says failed with about a minute to go. It says here that you ripped and then burned. My question is: Did you rip first, or do you have the full version of DVDFab6 and are using the program to both rip and burn in one process?If you are using DVDFab to rip to your HDD, and then open the VIDEO_TS file to burn then there may be another problem that we should be concerned with.However, if you have the full version of DVDFab then we are talking a different story.Remember that the DVD Decryper is out of date. In less you are an experienced ripper I would not expect you to know the proper settings for DVD Decryper.As far as burning goes, there are several ways to do this. Using DVDShrink to do it is an old but proven way. We can help you if we have a little more information. With the information given I don't really have any informative information that I can give to correct your problem.

Attatssa
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas